Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Última versión / Latest version 7.3 20231111

Comprimi
X
Comprimi
Who has read this thread:
  •  
  • Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Última versión / Latest version 7.3 20231111

Con la última versión 7.3 20231111, mi Vu+Uno4kSE funciona perfectamente. Solo una obeservación: Al poder escoger y utilizar diversos sistemas de MultiBoot, creo que sería mejor quitar o que se pudiera eliminar OPDBoot del menú principal, ya que produce confusión con otro MultiBoot que se haya instalado. Por lo demás todo muy bien, a parte que el menú de actualización de sofware no funciona (da error) i se debe hacer un flaseo nuevo, guardando la configuración antigua. Muchas gracias por vuestro enorme trabajo.

With the latest version 7.3 20231111, my Vu+Uno4kSE works perfectly. Just one observation: Being able to choose and use various MultiBoot systems, I think it would be better to remove or eliminate OPDBoot from the main menu, since it causes confusion with another MultiBoot that has been installed. Otherwise everything is very good, apart from the fact that the software update menu does not work (it gives an error) and a new flashing must be done, saving the old configuration. Thank you very much for your enormous work.

Originariamente inviato da rajoar Visualizza il messaggio
    Con la última versión 7.3 20231111, mi Vu+Uno4kSE funciona perfectamente. Solo una obeservación: Al poder escoger y utilizar diversos sistemas de MultiBoot, creo que sería mejor quitar o que se pudiera eliminar OPDBoot del menú principal, ya que produce confusión con otro MultiBoot que se haya instalado. Por lo demás todo muy bien, a parte que el menú de actualización de sofware no funciona (da error) i se debe hacer un flaseo nuevo, guardando la configuración antigua. Muchas gracias por vuestro enorme trabajo.

With the latest version 7.3 20231111, my Vu+Uno4kSE works perfectly. Just one observation: Being able to choose and use various MultiBoot systems, I think it would be better to remove or eliminate OPDBoot from the main menu, since it causes confusion with another MultiBoot that has been installed. Otherwise everything is very good, apart from the fact that the software update menu does not work (it gives an error) and a new flashing must be done, saving the old configuration. Thank you very much for your enormous work.
    I have now checked all the feeds of the image of November 11th, they work perfectly with no errors on the software update etc etc.​
    please check feed url in receiver and let me know

Commenta