Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Update Image- Question

Comprimi
X
Comprimi
Who has read this thread:

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Update Image- Question

Hello all togehter,
    I am from Germany/Berlin.
    Not sure whether it is better to write in German or English
    I try English
    I would like to update the image.
    I saved the current version . Now I have also three older versions on my hard disk.
    Now the question.
    When i try to start the update i get the following message:

"Your image is out of date. With an outdated image there is a risk that your GIGA Blue UHD 4K will not boot after an online update or that the image will not work properly. Flashing it again will increase the stability of the image. Do you still want to perform an online update "

Can anybody give me a hint what I shall do ?

Thank you in advance - greetings from Berlin and stay healthy in these crazy times
    Regards
    Index

Originariamente inviato da Indexation Visualizza il messaggio
    Hello all togehter,
    I am from Germany/Berlin.
    Not sure whether it is better to write in German or English
    I try English
    I would like to update the image.
    I saved the current version . Now I have also three older versions on my hard disk.
    Now the question.
    When i try to start the update i get the following message:

"Your image is out of date. With an outdated image there is a risk that your GIGA Blue UHD 4K will not boot after an online update or that the image will not work properly. Flashing it again will increase the stability of the image. Do you still want to perform an online update "

Can anybody give me a hint what I shall do ?

Thank you in advance - greetings from Berlin and stay healthy in these crazy times
    Regards
    Index

Hi Friend, probably you were a long time without updating the above image, or there is a new kernel in the packages ... at this point it is convenient to backup the settings and do a clean reflash of the image .. package would be lost and you would end up with the receiver not starting ..

?Mi farebbe piacere cambiare il mondo, ma non mi daranno il suo codice sorgente.?

Commenta

Originariamente inviato da gimsy Visualizza il messaggio

Hi Friend, probably you were a long time without updating the above image, or there is a new kernel in the packages ... at this point it is convenient to backup the settings and do a clean reflash of the image .. package would be lost and you would end up with the receiver not starting ..
      Hi Gimsy,
      at first - thank you for your response..
      I am afraid you are right - no update for a long time .
      I thought that I "told him" to update automatically or to give me a hint that a new update is available.
      Unfortunately I did not receive any message.
      Anyway.
      OK I saved the settings.
      As I am not so familar with opendroid - kindly give me a hint how to do that "clean refresh" online
      I am a bit lost

Regards
      Index

Commenta

I apologize for the perhaps too simple questions. Unfortunately, I don't know much about opendroid and don't want to make any mistakes. A friend recommended it to me and I'm very happy with it.

Commenta

Hi Gimsy,
          at first - thank you for your response..
          I am afraid you are right - no update for a long time .
          I thought that I "told him" to update automatically or to give me a hint that a new update is available.
          Unfortunately I did not receive any message.
          Anyway.
          OK I saved the settings.
          As I am not so familar with opendroid - kindly give me a hint how to do that "clean refresh" online
          I am a bit lost

Regards
          Index

we have simplified everything by putting the flash online ... you can use what is very simple. do this: Menu / General Configurations / Software Management / Flash Online -> Image Version 7.0 the rest is very intuitive ...

?Mi farebbe piacere cambiare il mondo, ma non mi daranno il suo codice sorgente.?

Commenta

OK ..great . I will try tomorrow
            Did I understood right ?
            1. Save settings
            2. Flash version 7,0
            3.updaye version 7.0
            4.restore settings?

Am I right ?

Commenta

OK ..great . I will try tomorrow
              Did I understood right ?
              1. Save settings
              2. Flash version 7,0
              3.updaye version 7.0
              4.restore settings?

Am I right ?
              Yes friend! quiet, the system will ask you to reflash making a backup of the settings ... and then restore them automatically once the flash is finished

Commenta

Perfect I will try it next weekend..currently I am travelling
                Thank you so much for you support - I will inform accordingly how it worked

Commenta

Hello Team, everything worked fine.Thank you for your hints .
                  Stay healthy

Commenta

Sto operando...
                  X